A random mental walk.

Monday, June 11, 2012

XXX

As part of a database project I thought I'd demonstrate how entering a fake item in the ITEM table would automatically enable the new item to appear with its image when the user tried to place an order.

My fake item was named "xxx".  Can you see where this is going?

I'll chalk it up to being tired.  I searched for "XXX" hoping to see something like the Super Bowl XXX logo,
although I imagined silver X's on a blue background.

What I got was thumbnail images of women who thought it was clothing optional day.  Nice under other circumstances, but definitely not what I wanted at the time.  I spent another fruitless minute looking for a logo for "yyy" or "zzz".

In the end, I made my own XXX image at a make-your-own-logo site:
It's nothing to write home about, but it served the purpose which was to figure out in code how the image should be manipulated to fit the online form.

No comments:

Blog Archive